Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Yesterday was Mother's Day and boy was I spoiled!! First of all Patrick let me sleep in, which really isn't anything new, he gets up with the kids almost every single day so I can get ready before he goes to work.  Sometimes the kids come in and out, but yesterday, he kept them out the entire time. :-)

Once we all got ready we went out to lunch at our favorite restaurant, Nino's.  Oh man, how I wish they would put one of those closer to us, but my waist and wallet probably think it's better that they don't!  From lunch we went to the mall so I could look for some new maternity clothes.  I didn't want to spend a lot because I've only got about 10 weeks to go, but now that it's getting hot, Momma needs something new to wear!!

After shopping for awhile we came home and watched the kids play outside and I got some great gifts from my loves. 

Patrick had the kids make these for me.  I'm a sucker for kids' artwork!
 
The flower pot Aiden painted and decorated for me

The flower pot Emma painted and decorated for me
Then I got this beautiful necklace that matches the ring he got me for Christmas from my hubby.

My fabulous day was topped off with steaks, corn on the cob, and potatoes all grilled to perfection by Patrick.

I told you, I was very spoiled! I can't think of a better way to have spent my day, with those most important to me. <3<3 Thank you Patrick, Aiden, and Emma for showing this mommy just how much you love me! <3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment