Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Baby #3 - 29 Weeks

29 weeks!?!?! Seriously?!?! That means 11 to go, about 3 months until Baby #3 comes.  I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by!! I guess chasing around 2 kids at home will make the time go fast because you don't have time to just sit around and just think about your new little one.
I've been having a pretty easy pregnancy thus far and hope that it continues that way.  Toward the end with Emma my blood pressure went up just about every other visit to the doctor and I got sent over to labor and delivery for them to keep an eye on it.  And it's starting to get hot, which surely won't help that either.  Hopefully this time around my blood pressure keeps itself in check, so far, so good.

I'm also starting to get uncomfortable.  I think this baby is already pretty low and likes to hang out on my lower left side.  I swear his or her favorite activity is to take their little foot, knee, elbow, hand (whatever it might be) and just grinds it and rubs it into my hip/pelvis bone.  Not comfy!!  The other day I pushed them away from that spot and they bumped me right back...yup, definitely one of our kids!! :-)

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 22, Sure to go up again this week after the way I can't seem to get full!

Sleep: So much better now that our air conditioner works upstairs again! Woot! Woot!!

Best Moment This Week:  Spending the entire day with and being spoiled rotten by my husband and kids on Mother's Day, was that even this week? I told you time seems to be flying!

Movement: Oh yes! All the time! I love that Aiden will take time to come put his hand on my belly to feel the baby.  And the smile on his face when he feels it...sigh...

Gender:  We'll find out in July/August!

Labor Signs: Some light cramping here and there, but nothing serious. Hopefully my body just preparing to do what it has to do in 11 weeks

Belly Button: Still in

Cravings: Whatever anyone other than me fixes!

Wedding Rings On or Off: On

What I Miss:  Not having to sit down for awhile on the couch after doing something.  This body is getting tired much faster! :-)

What I am Looking Forward to:  Getting ready for Aiden's birthday party in a few weeks

How Big is Baby:  Over 15 inches (like the size of a butternut squash) and about 2 1/2 lbs

Next Appt: Doctor Visit - May 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment