Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!!

This picture didn't go exactly as I had planned.  We went down to the mall with my cousin and her kids to visit the Easter Bunny.  While we were in line, Emma was okay, she would tell the bunny hello, even though it was very quietly.  As we got closer I could tell she was starting to freak out, she started getting the nervous look, her grip starting getting tighter, and she began to tell me "No" when I asked if she was gonna sit with the Easter Bunny.  It probably didn't help that 80% of the kids in front us of were freaking out too when their parents tortured sat them with the bunny.  A lot of parents ended up sitting with the bunny too, myself included.  When it was our turn, Emma screamed and tried her best to wrap her little legs around my neck and wouldn't let go.  I thought about just letting Aiden go see him and keep her with me but looking back at pictures, I think the ones with screaming kids in them are the best! I'm evil, I know. So, I knew she was going to be in it. I tried to be nice and sat as far away from the Easter Bunny as I could and just leaned in for a picture. I don't think Aiden was quite so sure about him either because I looked to the other side of Mr. Bunny and Aiden was as far away from him as he could get.  He did end up scooting over and we got a picture, not the greatest but hey, a memory of Emma being terrified. :-)  After we were done she did tell the bunny bye and Aiden gave him a high five. When I tried to get Emma to give him one she screamed "No" and grabbed ahold of my neck again.  Sorry Easter Bunny, maybe she'll like you after she sees all the goodies you bring her.

And this Patrick Bunny says Happy Easter as well...(and I thought he was supposed to be working...)

Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment