Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby 3 - 25 Weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Total Weight Gain: I've had it with this question. It completely stresses me out! Maybe it's because I worked so hard before I got pregnant to lose weight (almost 50 lbs to be exact) but I am stressing about gaining so much weight so quickly. I was doing so well at the beginning and didn't gain anything for the first few months, but now? I'm making up for it.  I have gained big amounts of weight each month for the past 3 months.  I know I'm pregnant and gonna gain weight but it's stressing me out anyway.  So for now, I'm over this question.  It's really only my business anyway!   

Sleep: Sleep is great, except for when I wanna go to bed and baby wants to dance it up in there.

Best Moment This Week:  Feeling more and more movement every day.

Movement: Like crazy some times

Gender:  We'll find out in July/August!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button: Inny

Cravings: Greasy, fatty foods...which is definitely my problem with the weight gain! I've gotta try and do better!

Wedding Rings On or Off: On

What I Miss:  Bending over to pick up all the kids toys easily

What I am Looking Forward to:  Starting to prepare for this little one's room

How Big is Baby:  About 13 1/2 inches (like the size of a rutabaga) and about a pound and a half

Next Appt: Doctor Visit - April 24th, The glucose test happens at this visit too

No comments:

Post a Comment