Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Daddy,

We want to wish you a very Happy Father's Day! We have the best Daddy in the world and we are so lucky to have you! You do so much for us...

You show us unconditional love...
Hanging out with Daddy on Emma's half birthday

You give the best kisses...


You have the best seat in the house...


You push us on the swings whenever we ask...
Swinging after my appointment at AI DuPont

Playing on the swings at Tall Pines campground
You can always make me smile...


You build lots of toys for me, even if it takes forever...
"Big Track Thomas"

Building a wooden trash truck I got for Christmas

You would freeze, just so I could see something you thought would be cool...
Festival of Lights in Ocean City, MD
You give the best snuggles...



Early morning snuggles when camping

You comfort me when I need it...
Emma at the hospital for being dehydrated

Calming down the cranky baby

 You love spending time with us...
After strawberry picking at Fifer's
At Aiden's birthday party

You let us "help" you with work...
Watching Daddy work on the computer
 You play video games with me...
Playing Super Mario Brothers
 You try to teach me new things...
Aiden's swim class - Learning to blow bubbles in the water
Kick those feet!
You help us when we need it...
Looking for Easter eggs

You love to read to us...
Story Time
What's it say right here?
 You let me sleep with you...well sometimes...
Sleepy time when camping

You take us to fun places...
Philadelphia Zoo

You play outside with us...





And play silly games with us...
Playing "I Can Do That!"
Trying to fit under the bar
 You give us a lift if we need it...
Looking at the polar bear at the zoo
Checking out the kangaroos

 I hope to be just like you one day!
"Look! I'm a Daddy!"

Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy around! We love you very, very much!

Love,

Aiden, Emma, & Mommy

June 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment