Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, June 10, 2011

About Me


On the off chance that anyone besides the people who already know me decide to read this I thought I'd tell you a little about myself. 

My name is Denise and I'm 31 years old. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Patrick, for 5 years this July. We have 2 beautiful children, Aiden and Emma (more on those two later).  I used to be a 2nd grade teacher and was for about 6 1/2 years.  It was what I had always wanted to be when I was growing up and I really did enjoy it...that was until I had kids of my own.  Once I had Aiden all I could think about was staying home with him. I just had that gut feeling that that's what I was here to do and often hinted (okay, maybe straight up told my husband) that I wanted to be home with him. Finally when I was pregnant with my daughter and Aiden was just about 3 years old we were able to make it happen.  I LOVE IT!! There is nothing like being able to be with your kids day in and day out and watch them discover every new thing.  Sometimes do I need a little break?? Absolutely!! Unless you would all like to come see me at the funny farm.  But I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Our family - July 2010
Another important thing to know about me is that I am addicted to pictures! That might be an understatement.  I always have my camera ready and if you ask my kids, I can never take just one! :-)  So expect to see lots of pictures! In fact let me add a few now, before I end this for today. :-) And can anyone tell me why the picture at the top of this is so gigantic? No? Me either!

July 2009 - Pre-Emma



A Family of 4
Awww 

Aiden & Emma at his Mario birthday party
Sweet Emma and Crazy Aiden in the background
I love these two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment