Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall Pictures of the Kids 2012

You may have seen yesterday that we had our family pictures taken in October.  And while they were fabulous, I still wanted more of the girls by themselves.  Aiden already had his school picture, and I'd like to update Emma's picture on the wall, but I need it to be vertical and the one that the photographer got at our family session was horizontal.  Last year I got some really great ones of the kids out in our backyard so I thought I'd take the girls out there and try to get a couple.  I even managed to get a couple good ones of Aiden as well.  Emma still doesn't quite remember how to smile...hopefully she'll remember how to without me having to get her to laugh soon.  :-)

Here's my favs:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Goodness, those are some cute kids. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment