Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WW: 1 Month Comparisons

When I was writing Aubrey's 1 month stats post the other day, it got me wondering how she compared to Emma and Aiden at that age, so I thought each month I would try and do a comparison post.


Aiden at 1 month:

Weight:  11 lbs 11 oz
Height:  23 inches

Emma at 1 month:

Weight:  9 lbs 13 oz
Height: 21 1/4 inches

Aubrey at 1 month: 

Weight: 10lbs 3 oz
Height: 22.24 inches

The funny thing is that Emma was our biggest baby (7 lbs 13 oz) and at one month, she was the smallest. Aubrey was our littlest baby (7 lbs 2 oz) and has jumped right up there, not too far away from Aiden which was 7 lbs 12 oz at birth.

Do you think they look alike at all? I can never tell!

I'm interested to see how they compare as Aubrey keeps growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment