Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Questions with Emma (3 years old)

I love asking Aiden the same questions once or twice a year to see the types of answers I get.  I figured Emma is about to the age where she can understand some of these questions so this year I'm starting it with her.
  1. What are you going to be when you grow up?  I'm gonna grow up and drive the car.
  2. What is Aiden going to be when he grows up?  He's gonna be Mario with a red car. Aubrey? Um, she's going to be a Vanellope (Wreck it Ralph) car with everything on her.
  3. How old is Mommy? 5. Are you 5??
  4. How old is Daddy?  I don't know 
  5. What is your favorite place to go?  Chicks ole (Chick-fil-A)
  6. What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Build puzzles
  7. What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Play squinkies
  8. What is Mommy's job?  You change stuff, or you wreck stuff  Hahaha 
  9. And Daddy's?  Uh, he work with Halloween Mommy
  10. What is your favorite toy?  Barbies (Doubtful. She's own 1 and hasn't touched it since we bought it!)
  11. What is something Mommy always says to you?  You're going to time out. (Lol! God, some days I feel like it! These kids make me look like a big meanie all the time!!)
  12. What makes Mommy happy?  Making funny faces
  13. Who is your best friend?  Aiden <3
  14. How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you?  Because you're my best friend <3
  15. What does Mommy do if you're not around?  Put Aubrey to bed and watch stuff :-)
  16. What is Mommy really good at?  At the store (Hahaha! I have to agree here!!)
  17. What is Mommy really bad at?  Making bad faces
  18. What is Daddy really good at?  Going potty.  Hahahaha
  19. What is Daddy really bad at?  Changing the channel into his channel.  I want mine and Aiden's.
  20. What is your favorite food? Chicks ole (Chick-fil-A)
  21. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Blow bubbles
  22. What is your favorite thing to do with Aiden? Color Aubrey? Um, play
  23. What are you scared of?  I'm scared of creepy monsters!!
  24. Who is the funniest person you know?  Aubrey
  25. Who's the best dancer that you know? Hunter and Me.  Hunter danced with me yesterday. <3
**And some new ones I found on pinterest...
26.  What is your favorite color?  Oh! Um, purple!!
27.  What is your favorite tv show? Mickey
28.  What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? I want a banna (banana) and a bunny bun (honey bun)
29.  What's your favorite game?  Minnie for my new game
30.  What is your favorite snack? Cheese string
31.  What is your favorite animal? Unicorns and horses and Mommy, I love pigs
32.  What is your favorite song? Call you maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe), also a close second would be This Girl is on Fire by Alicia Keys
33.  What is your favorite book?  Max and Ruby
34.  What is your favorite holiday? Um, Christmas!!
35.  What is your favorite drink? Lemonade ??

No comments:

Post a Comment