Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Questions with a 4 yr old Emma

Wow! I haven't touch my blog since Aubrey's first birthday! She's gonna be 2 in just 3 months! Yikes! SO much has happened, but having 3 little ones takes lots of time and something has to take a back seat. The reason why I blogged in the first place was to have all our memories stored in one place that we can go back to look at whenever we want. For that reason, I've gotta try and find some time...I have no clue when it'll be so I'm not holding me to it! Hahaha

Our oldest daughter and middle child, Emma, just turned 4 on May 5.  4. I can't believe it! Although most days it seems like she's a 16 yr old so I'll take that she's really only 4.  I'll try some day soon (Hopefully?) to write about her birthday party {Princess Sofia}.

For now I have the questions that I ask the kids every year.  It was fun to see how some answers changed from last year and how some stayed the same.

Questions with a 4 yr old Emma

1.             What are you going to be when you grow up?  A doctor {Thank you Doc McStuffins!}
2.             What is Aiden going to be when he grows up?  A robber  {Geez, I hope not!} Aubrey? I don’t know. Well she should be a princess if she was big.
3.             How old is Mommy? Uhhhh, 16!
4.             How old is Daddy?  Uh, 61? 
5.             What is your favorite place to go?  Yogi Bear’s! {A campground}
6.             What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Watch movies with you
7.             What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Play games with him
8.             What is Mommy's job?  Uhhh, buying stuff?? {My husband thought this was really funny and perfect!}
9.             And Daddy's?  I don’t know. Dada what job do you have?
10.          What is your favorite toy?  The princess one. The princess castle.
11.          What is something Mommy always says to you?  I love you!
12.          What makes Mommy happy?  When I don’t step on your toe
13.          Who is your best friend?  Aiden <3
14.          How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you?  Because you love me.
15.          What does Mommy do if you're not around?  Watch tv
16.          What is Mommy really good at?  Putting stuff together
17.          What is Mommy really bad at?  Fixing lights you’re bad at
18.          What is Daddy really good at?  Putting stuff together too
19.          What is Daddy really bad at?  Breaking glass
20.          What is your favorite food? Hot dogs!!! {And that's because the poor girl only gets them when we're camping or at birthday parties}
21.          What's your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my trike!
22.          What is your favorite thing to do with Aiden? Play Minecraft Aubrey? Play with her
23.          What are you scared of?  Spiders
24.          Who is the funniest person you know?  Gigi when she tickles me
25.          Who's the best dancer that you know? Mommy because you’re a great friend
                26.      What is your favorite color?  Pink and purple
                27.      What is your favorite tv show? Princess Sofia
                28.      What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? A cheese sandwich
                29.      What's your favorite game?  Minecraft
                30.      What is your favorite snack? Cheese string
                31.       What is your favorite animal? A baby chick
                32.       What is your favorite song? This is the Best Day of my Life by American Authors
                33.       What is your favorite book?  I am Not Going to School {This is not her favorite, it's just one we just checked out at the library and it was on her mind. We've only read it once!}
                34.       What is your favorite holiday? Halloween!
                35.       What is your favorite drink? Pink Lemonade


No comments:

Post a Comment