Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aubrey's 2 Month Stats

Miss Aubrey went to the doctor on Monday for her 2 month well visit.  Again, she looks perfect and is plumping up quite nicely. :-)

She is getting to be so big! She's still eating 4 oz of formula about every 3-4 hours, but sometimes it could be 4-5 hours.  It really depends on what she's doing.  We've started adding a scoop of rice cereal to each bottle to help with the spitting up. I think that definitely helps to spread some of her feedings out.  She's actually slept  through the night for about a week straight and then got up around 5 one more to eat and again another night to eat.  I think she likes to tease us.  Her new favorite spot to nap is in the swing. She'll take a long afternoon nap in there and then again at bedtime (until we're ready to go upstairs).

I have to admit that I've been slacking on tummy time because...well, she hates it.  I know, most babies aren't too fond of it there for awhile, but I just feel like it's torture to them. Plus? She can hold her head up for awhile now if you're holding her, so I'm really not too concerned.  I'll just keep up with my doing it here and there for now.

Those sweet gummy smiles happen all the time and every time I see one I still get a big cheesy grin on my face.  And?? She's started to giggle. Yup, it sounds as sweet as you might think it does.  (Nope, she still hasn't let me catch it on film yet.)  One night I was tickling her chubby little neck and she started laughing. :-) Now if you clap her hands, she'll laugh.  Oh to be so easily entertained!

I just can't believe how fast time is flying!

Stats:
Weight:  12 lbs 7 oz (82nd percentile)
Height:  24.02 in (94th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15.55 in (62nd percentile)



No comments:

Post a Comment