Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, March 22, 2012

What I'm Loving

  1. Aiden helping me in the kitchen.  If I have to cut up vegetables for dinner, lately he is right by my side to help by putting them in the big bowl. Maybe some day he'll cook for me!
  2. Emma randomly telling you, "High Shive (five)" with her hand up in the air and then she'll smack your hand with serious conviction!
  3. Maternity jeans...aaaaahhhhh, I can eat and still be comfy!
  4. Aiden comforting Emma when she's upset about something.  He'll run and get her blanket and doggy to see if that helps. And it's always super sweet to hear him telling her not to be sad. 
  5. Playdates! These are just about the only things that rescue me from the walls in my house every week.
  6. That Emma randomly goes up to Aiden and pats on his leg or back and says, "Hi Bubby, Hi Bubby"
  7. When Emma puts her little tiara on and announces to the room, "Princess". :-)
  8. My iPhone.  Yes, it was worth waiting for...I love it!
  9. Emma randomly busting into song.  She is currently obsessed with Elmo and his Elmo Song. So randomly she'll bust out with "La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, _______ Song!  (though it really sounds like Na, na, na, na) This blank could be filled with anything: Baby's Song, Elmo's Song, Puppy's Song.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment